Monday, December 5, 2011

Blue Christmas

 

Eye Makeup Ideas 

 

Blue Christmas


Blue Christmas
I'm dreaming of a Blue Christmas
I'm from the Caribbean so we don't have white Christmases but we definitely have blue ones. The skies are usually blue and hopefully tomorrow won't be as rainy as it's been earlier this week.
I'll personally be having a blue Christmas :( because this is one of the most difficult holidays for me. Waking up and not having mom around is VERY hard but thankfully I still have dad who happens to be my hero. I wonder if he knows. I guess this would be the moment to tell him. This Christmas is also going to be unusual for me because this will be the first year in a very long time that my family isn't gathering at my grandmother's house for Christmas lunch :(. Honestly there's NOTHING better than grammie's cooking.
Anyway, I disappeared from the makeup scene because so many things were going on but decided that I better get back into the game so here goes....
You could also find this video for this look on my YouTube Channel at Shadesmakeup